Dienstag, 14. August 2012

Foxy Shazam - Holy Touch

LoL. Die Kerle muss man einfach gern haben. Und wenn sogar The Darkness Frontmann Justin Hawkings seine Freunde daran hat, muss es gut sein. :-)
Der Song stammt übrigens aus dem Album *The Church of Rock and Roll*.

Hello, my name is Eric Nally and I am the singer and founding member of this rabble-rousing pack of freaks they call Foxy Shazam. Our other five members are (in alphabetical order): Daisy (bass) Aaron McVeigh (drums), Alex Nauth (horns) Loren Turner (guitar) and Sky White (piano). I love them but before I get into their story, I would like to spend a little time on myself: I am twenty-four yearsold, the father of two boys, Julian Michael and Francis Jordan, as well as a loving husband to Karen Nally. This creates an interesting contrast to my career as a professional musician. 

Homepage, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails