Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Rock / Metal Grammy Nominations 2013


Am 10. Februar werden wir das Resultat von Glanz und Gloria wissen.
Who is Alabama Shakes? Shake on me ... pardon shame on me!

Grammy Homepage

Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance
Anthrax: I’m Alive (Worship Music)
Halestorm: Love Bites (So Do I) (The Strange Case Of…)
Iron Maiden: Blood Brothers (En Vivo!)
Lamb of God: Ghost Walking (Resolution)
Marilyn Manson: No Reflection (Born Villain)
Megadeth: Whose Life (Is It Anyways?) (Th1rt3een)

Best Rock Performance
Alabama Shakes: Hold On
Black Keys: Lonely Boy
Coldplay: Charlie Brown
Mumford & Sons: I Will Wait
Bruce Spingsteen: We Take Care of Our Own

Best Rock Album
Black Keys: El Camino
Coldplay: Mylo Xyloto
Muse: The 2nd Law
Bruce Springsteen: Wrecking Ball
Jack White: Blunderbuss

Best Rock Song
Jack White: Freedom at 21
Mumford & Sons: I Will Wait
Black Keys: Lonely Boy
Bruce Springsteen: We Take Care of Our Own

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails