The debut single, “I’m Not Your Suicide,” from Michael Sweet's upcoming solo album of the same name is now available via iTunes and can be purchased here: http://tinyurl.com/NotYourSuicideiTunes. Michael Sweet has also partnered up with ChildHelp for the release of the single and will be donating a portion of the proceeds from the sale of ‘I’m Not Your Suicide’ to ChildHelp.
Michael Sweet felt compelled to partner with ChildHelp after learning that almost half of all children who have been abused consider suicide. His intention was for the heartfelt lyrics to connect with these kids and hopefully offer some peace to those in need. Bringing added attention to the ChildHelp National Child Abuse Hotline, which offers an immediate 24/7 professional crisis counselor on call, and championing the ChildHelp Speak Up Be Safe in schools, Michael Sweet is sharing a message of crisis intervention and prevention education. "I'm Not Your Suicide" is a song with a message of hope and through the partnership with ChildHelp, illustrate to children a positive alternative through the lyrics of the song.
For more information visit: CHILDHELP.ORG
For lyrics visit: "I'M NOT YOUR SUICIDE" LYRICS
1. Taking On The World Tonight (feat Tony Harnell)
2. All That's Left (For Me To Prove)
3. The Cause
4. This Time (feat. Kevin Max)
5. I'm Not Your Suicide (co-written by Blair Daly)
6. Coming Home
7. Miles Away
9. How To Live (feat. Robert Sweet and Timothy Gaines of Stryper)
10. Heart Of Gold (Neil Young Cover)
11. Anybody Else (feat. Chris Jericho and Doug Aldrich)