Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Otherwise - Soldiers


Aus dem 2012er Album *True Love Never Dies* stammt der moderne Otherwise Rocksong *Soldiers*. Ein interessantes Thema wird hier verarbeitet.

"The song began as a metaphor for the battle that unsigned bands go through to get their message heard as artists, then quickly transformed into an anthem for everyone living on the front-lines of life. "When I started writing the lyrics, I was staring at my bandmates and thinking that they are my brothers in arms," says the singer. "It was going to be our anthem, but by the time I finished I realized it was an anthem for our whole nation. We are all soldiers fighting for something, whether it's to put food on the table, to be heard, or just to be happy. Every soldier is human, and we're all human."

Line-Up
Adrian Patrick - Lead Vocals
Ryan Patrick - Guitar/Vocals
Flavio Ivan- Bass/Vocals
Corky Gainsford- Drums/Vocals
Vassilios Metropoulos - Guitar/Vocals

Homepage, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails